looking for interface data for FE 5654A Rb Frec. STd

Title just about says it. I need info for interfacing to this Rb frequency standard made by Frequency Electronics. The company doesn't respond to queries. I guess it is a unit built for inclusion in OEM equipment as it has an unusual 50pin connector with 1.27mm pin spacing. If anybody knows and can give me the pinout of the connecter I would be grateful. Failing that, I would also be interested if anyone knows what this unit was built into. That manafacturer may be able to help. If there is a more appropriate NG or discussion group for this request any pointer would be appreciated. Thanks Mike

Reply to
mike cook