Looking for cheap insturments to do simple Raman Spectroscopy

Greetings All

I'm a newbie and I would like to experiment with Raman Spectrocopy techniques. Are there cheap insturments I can use just to learn and experiment with. (Just taking readings from different solids and liquids) If so where can I find them? Can i make one like he did and if so what materials would I need

Example: If I need a laser why not use one from a CD player or a Laser Pointer...

Thanks

Reply to
<-=smeak=-