Looking for a wireless headset that will plug into my landline telephone

Does anyone know of any? I can't seem to find anything on the internet that plugs into to a regular telephone, only things for bluetooth, internet, etc.

Basically, I'm just looking for a product that would pretty much be similar to using a normal telephone, except the difference would be that I can talk on a wireless headset instead of actually picking up the phone.

Thank you. Brad

Reply to
Bradley Burton

Google for bluetooth telephone

lots of hits.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Would the bluetooth work on my landline though?

Reply to
Bradley Burton

Look @ thest guys :

Good Luck :)