LM3886 in inverted configuration

Can I use LM3886 in inverted configuration? Any links to the schematic? While searching for it on the web I always got LM3875 schematics in inverted mode. Can I use the same schematic(I know pin numbers are differrent)?

Is there any differrence in sound quality between inverted and non-inverted modes?

Thanks in advance Mahendra Reddy

Reply to
Mahendra Reddy

No answers????

Reply to
Mahendra Reddy

Google for "gainclone", and you'll find hundreds of sites devoted to the Overture series of ICs for audio applications.....

Lukas

Reply to
Lukas Louw