Lithium Batteries

Hello all,

Looking for lithium batteries? Shop online for AA. AAA, and CR 123 A type L ithium Batteries from GreenBatteries.com. and get free shipping use coupon code "FGS70" for orders over $70! For more details please visit:

alice thomas

-- Anyone wanting to run for any political office in the US should have to have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I think you mean GreenBatteries.com and snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com are know for for recalls, exploding batteries, counterfeit batteries, scams, battery fire, house fire, car fire, laptop damage, leaking battery, paypal scam, scammers, shipping scam defective batteries, cheap imported batteries that damaged cameras and phones, poor service and spam.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

But did they light up the Dreamliner?

Reply to
Ian Field

They did.

I keep forgetting if the dreamlner is a plane or some sort of rocket that burns lithium, wiring harnesses and locator beacons.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

They could fit a canted nozzle on the wing-centre armoured battery box and use it as a RATO.

Reply to
Ian Field

I'm sure the battery box is made of magnesium, to save a little weight.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

And pressurised with pure oxygen.

Reply to