Liteon LTD5621AG Numeric LCD PinOut ?

I got ahold of some green Liteon LTD5621AG 2-digit LED numeric display modules but can't find a pinout diagram anywhere on the web. I don't even know if they're common anode or cathode. Rather than destroy some of them trying to find out I thought I'd ask here first.

Any clues ?

Maybe "AG" means "common Anode, Green" ?

Reply to
Luminoso

stick 2.2K in series with 5V and poke around till they light up.

--

Bye.
   Jasen

prove it.