LED based Wireless Networking

I would be intersted to get information about LED based Wireless Networking.

R M Patnaik, PhD.

Reply to
R M Patnaik

JeffM

The original 802.11 spec included a diffuse optical mode (as well as the FHSS and DHSS radio modes). Kind of interesting, but I've never heard of an implementation.

There's also this:

   Wim Lewis , Seattle, WA, USA. PGP keyID 27F772C1
  "We learn from history that we do not learn from history." -Hegel
Reply to
Wim Lewis