LCD video

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a circuit diagram for circuit that can take the output from a DVD player's video-out phono sockets and display it on an LCD screen?

Thanks Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

What kind of LCD screen ? :)

Some types just require a simple interface circuit, others need a full blown frame store, CPU, etc assuming you can get the data.

-A

Reply to
Andre

take

an

I woudl have been surprised if there was a simple answer ;-)

... was thinking of the type that you get in a digital (video) camera?

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus