Joystick adapter: Super Nintendo -> serial/parallel port?

Hello people!

Do you know if it's possible to convert a Super Nintendo joystick, to be used with serial/parallel port on PC? If yes, where can I find schematics for an adapter?

The purpose is to play some games using an emulator.

Thanks!

--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -- Kurt Cobain

Would this work just as well?

Hori Digital Controller

Plus

Skillz Cube Connection USB