Jim Williams, RIP

Very nice eulogy. I will be jealous.

Reply to
John S

If you ever get to read your own obituaries ....

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I love the pics, Thanks. When I saw shots of his home lab in one of his books, I thought he was a neat freak...

George H.

Reply to
patricia herold

This link is good too, includes several cartoons.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

If the obit editor writes the obit of everyone who doesn't write his own, who writes the obit editor's?

Reply to
J.A. Legris

The obit editor, obviously.

Reply to
krw

I like the mid-life crisis cartoon. I remember when 10k's were hard to get ;)

Martin Riddle

But then he would be writing his own, which is to write the obit of someone who writes his own, which is something he doesn't do.

Reply to
J.A. Legris

He "writes the obit for everyone else (who doesn't write his own)" does preclude him from writing his own. It doesn't say he writes *only* for those who don't write their own.

Reply to
krw

The Schroedinger's editor?:)

Reply to