Introducing KelMar Product Development

KelMar, Inc. was founded in 2003 by Brent D. Crippen and is located in Palm City, Florida. Mr. Crippen, a former Senior Vice-President of a major telecommunications company, formed the company after developing and patenting several products himself. KelMar, under Mr. Crippen's direction, is now assisting many others with their inventions, and currently has over twenty products in development relating to a variety of industries. These product release dates are scheduled throughout 2006 and 2007.

If you have an idea for a product and want to learn more about how to develop your product, contact us at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com or call

888-453-5627 and speak with Patrick Sirl or Brent Crippen. We will explain how our product development programs can be structured to meet your needs. There is no obligation.

Working together, we can make Your Great Idea a Reality!

Regards,

Patrick Sirl

Reply to
PSKelMar

**How NOT to Advertise on Usenet** by Joel K. Furr http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:W6rxVAYEMg8J:
*.*+*-*-*-*-*-*-the-word-forsale-or-marketplace-in-their-names+preserve.*.culture.of.open.discussion+reads.*.advertisement+pays+*.most.pervasive.form.*.*.*.*-*+How-*-to-Advertise-on-Usenet+biz+hated+rude+lose-*-account

The charter for this group:

*-*+only-advertise+sci.electronics.misc-General+Gossip.*.*.*.*.*.*+the.rec.hierarchy+*-*-not-a-forsale-group+zz-zz+Discussion

Reply to
JeffM