Innovation and engineering go together!

Innoengineer is an innovative problem solver in engineering. Innoengineer doesn't charge a fee for subscribers. Innoengineer allows registered users to post their complex engineering problems and seek solutions from our pool of specialized professional engineers. Innoengineer staff is responsible for the entire process of screening engineering solutions and managing contacts, from inception to reality, allowing users to focus on solution management and engineering innovation. Please check out our web site at

help_1