IEE 488.1 or HP-IB bus specifications

Hi everyone.

I am currently searching the specifications for the HP-IB bus, knowm as IEE-488.1, but I can't find anything on the web. Does anyone have an idea where I can find that piece of information?

Thank you.

Florian

Reply to
Florian El Ahdab

Hi

In fact I finally found the information I was looking for (timing...)

Thank you anyway.

Florian

Reply to
Florian El Ahdab

Google returned 1650 hits. NONE of them contain the specs? What kind of information are you seeking?

Reply to
Richard Crowley