Identifying an SO-8...

Hi,

I'm trying to identify an SO-8 component - the only markings are "I-0382" and "9822" - no logos etc. I suspect its something to do with a 938MHz transmitter - there was a lable on the board that said "938 BP BR".

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike Deblis

There's rarely room for much marking on SMT parts. Unless you already have a clue what the part might be you're basically screwed.

For example, the marking on a BC850C ( SOT-23 ) I use in a particular design is marked 8EC

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

The 9822 is probably a date code: e.g. 1998 week 22.

Reply to
Kryten