I need low priced electronic PCB assembly

Ive been looking forward to producing a design i made, but before i do, i wanted to find out if anyone knows about a solid place that does electronic PCB assembly as a subcontract manufacturer. The purpose of me asking, is to compare prices, or potential quality. Thank you!

Cameron

Reply to
Cameron Bennet

On 16 Dec 2003 20:31:26 -0800, r_a_d_i_c_a_l___d_r_e_a snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Cameron Bennet) Gave us:

From one to 50 or a hundred, it'll prolly be $6 to $30 per assy, even if it is small, and perhaps more if it is not. Also if mixed tech or smt is involved, there is a setup charge for the smt machines, per build session scheduled.

Stuff and sell ten yourself, then take that capitol, and contract the rest out. The more you stuff yourself, the bigger the margins will be.

Reply to
DarkMatter

It might help to know which country we are talking about.

UK? Try

CWatters

He seems to be posting from Monterrey or thereabouts (the one in Mexico).

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany