I am new to this group.

Hi ! My name is jason, i m new to this group. The group seems to be interesting. Well let me tell something about my self. I am a graduate and like to learn things on electronics on which this group is based upon. I would request you to please let me know about yourself.

Reply to
jasonmathew17

Hey Jason,

I'm a hobbyist who used to repair high-speed printers and tape drives in a mainframe environment, before a car wreck and head injury left me on disability. Been in electronics in one form or another nearly all my life. Love electronics. Don't know what else to add, other than "keep at it." Learn something knew everyday, and look for ways to apply it.

Best,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

You are posting to Usenet. Read up on what Usenet is, or you will run afoul of the regulars.

default

This is NOT "Google Groups".

*-a-service-for-*-*-*+Usenet+*-Wikipedia+hide.the.fact+*-*-policed+concerns-*-*-*-*-about-the-Google-interface+*-summary+*-*-*-not-*-mustered-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+follow-Usenet-customs-and-*-rules+less-*-savvy-*+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-is-now-legendary

JeffM

Apt. I was reading with bated breath admittedly.

Have never had any of those accounts, they're all wankers! The only friends I have, well actually, I don't like other people!

Reply to
Aly

Hi Dave, Thanks for replying, and i m sorry for the accident. Well i'll be in touch with you and i will try to learn something or the other on electronics as this is wat i like.

regards, Jason

Reply to
jasonmathew17

Thank you for ur reply, and ya sure will contribute soon to the group.

Reply to
jasonmathew17