HP 4145A semiconductor parameter analyzer hanging - how do I reset?

I've tried several times to use an HP4145B Labview driver with my HP

4145A. I've been told that it should work, but every attempt results in an unresponsive HP 4145A. I have tried pushing every button on the unit (obviously a last-ditch effort) but have been unable to get it out of this "frozen" state. Even after disconnecting the HPIB cable and turning the unit off and on several times, it idles, displaying a "PLOT()" message when the HPIB cable is connected and some number that means nothing to me when the HPIB cable is disconnected. Does anyone know how I can manually reset the 4145A? Thanks.
Reply to
Nathaniel Burt