HP 180C scope info

I have just purchased what I hope is a good scope on ebay. Have only had an old one channel valve job before. (worked OK though)

This one is a Hp 180C main frame. 1805A vert amp. 1822A delay gen.

Seems to operate fine but some of the controls I am not too sure on.

Would anyone have any manuals or info which might get me started. I am a bit of a beginner.

TIA Grames, Vic. Australia

Reply to
grames