How to silence the ringer of an electronic phone?

Is it possible to silence a non-mechanical phone ringer that does not come with a ringer om/off switch?

Reply to
boyntonstu

just disconnect the device making the ringing noise? I assume you don't mind taking it apart....

A guy says, "I remember the first time I used alcohol as a substitute for women." "Yeah what happened?" asked the other. The first guy replies, "Well, I got my penis stuck in the neck of the bottle."

Reply to
Peter Hucker

If the ringer is a separate sounder, you can cut one wire (possibly a circuit board trace) connected to it.

John

Reply to
news

--- View in Courier: