how to boost FM transmission strength on LineX usb audio transmitter

I just bought a LineX USB audio transmitter for playing mp3's on my stereo from the pc, and was wondering how to boost the signal strength of the unit. Has anyone attempted this?

There is a coil of wire inside for the antenna, which I streched out a bit. Not sure if that helps or not. Guess I could attached some extra wire to it, but am really more concerned with the signal strength output.

Regards,

-Inet

Thanks,

mailto: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com