HEY...DARKMATTER

Come out and play. I'm waiting for you, your forged header, and your apparently limitless stupidity.

Reply to
Baphomet

This should elicit a pleasant response from Mr. DontMatter. ;-)

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Just learn to use kill files and you never need see one of his posts again.

Reply to
Fred

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:33:30 -0700, "Baphomet" Gave us:

Stop projecting, retard boy. My header is not forged, dipshit.

My IP address is in every post I make. If it isn't there, it isn't my post. Got clue?

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:14:59 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

It surely elicits a number of them from idiots that DON'T matter.

If you are slow on the uptake, dipshit, that would be you.

Reply to
DarkMatter

available.

while

Then don't reply and he'll cease to waste your time. Better still kill-file him and be oblivious to his posts. I have but I see his post in yours. If I have to then I'll kill-file you as well.

Reply to
Fred

yours.

Well done!

To modify blocked senders

Tools - Message rules - blocked senders list

Here you can remove or modify the blocking properties.

Reply to
Fred

WHOIS Search NOT FOUND and is available. Now why don't you pick your worthless ass up from the floor, get out from behind the bar, pour yourself a stiff one and register the domain like the good little techie wannabe to which you aspire. And most importantly, stop wasting my time and everyone elses in this newsgroup with your purile diatribes against almost everyone to which you reply...and GET A LIFE while there is still time. Got the clue?

Reply to
Baphomet

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:18:49 -0700, "Baphomet" Gave us:

Nice circumnavigation! NOT. Putting an invalid e-mail addy in your ID line of a Usenet post is NOT forging headers, retard boy.

You STILL need to get yourself a clue.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:26:35 -0700, "Baphomet" Gave us:

The biggest sign of your obvious USENET stupidity.

Stay the f*ck out of usenet. You provide zero contribution.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:31:02 -0700, "Baphomet" Gave us:

It's called RTFM, you retarded bastard. Your mother should be jailed for the felony act of not flushing your lame ass, the moment you exited hers.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:46:52 +0100, "Fred" Gave us:

That's it... hold the retard's hand. Sure you don't want to meet up for a friendly buttfuk?

Reply to
DarkMatter

kill-file

If

Fred -

I use Outlook Express. How do I set up a kill file...message ignore?

Reply to
Baphomet

I think I got it...block sender. For future reference, how do I unblock?

Reply to
Baphomet

ignore?

Thanks Fred