help is needed

All, I'm the first time user of this news group. I'm not even sure if this is the right group for me or not. But if any of you could be kindly enough to answer a couple of my concerns.

First of all, I'm in need of some knowledge about Minimeter microwave electronics, is this the right group?

Second, I also need to find some high frequence electronic compoment such as digital attenuator, SPST switch. They should be able to operate at 34 to 36 Ghz. Is there any reputable dealer/distributor I can talk to to get these component?

I really appreciate the time and effort. thanks

jjw

Reply to
Jiaqing Wang

Google says try....