Help identifying pin spacing on this

OK, so I found the LA1800 (thanks for the link!). Trouble is, the pin spacing is smaller than a "normal" IC - can anyone identify the measurement and whether I can get an IC adapter socket to fit it to a standard stripboard/where relevant size stripboard can be found? An image to identify it is here (with another "normal" one alongside for comparison)

Thanks, James

Reply to
James

An

GOD, I WISH PEOPLE WOULD LEARN TO USE GOOGLE!!!

is a copy of a Sanyo data sheet

The pin spacing is shown as 1.78 ... assuming that's millimeters, it's equivalent to .070"

Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner