Good hand-routing Gerber software?

Hi!

I've designed a dense, two layers PCB for SMD ICs and other components. My prototypes are ok, but I'd like to get them produced by a company, which only accept Gerber files, because I need many of them and I would rather use my time for some other developments.

My design is a bitmap image.. what program (shareware or commercial) would be best to convert (I don't ask "automatically".. but at least help me doing it by hand, by e.g. showing the original picture underneath, and certainly by letting me do the routing by hand, as opposed to automatic routing)?

I don't need any complex CAD program, I'm very happy about my productions and my own programs and methods, but I need to convert the images it produces to Gerber file format to go into small scale production.

Thanks a lot for any advice! Mike

Reply to
Mike