Giant B-7971 NIXIE TUBE Inventory Update - Only 700 Tubes Remaining

Greetings,

I am respectfully submitting this update of information to all the Radio and Electronic enthusiasts, collectors, nixie clock makers, tinkerers and dealers in this newsgroup. This may be of interest to anyone looking to obtain Old, B-7971 Burroughs Nixie Tubes mainly for use in the Nixie Clocks.

We once had a large supply of these tubes and since the conception of the Nixie clock, they have been Rapidly Depleting! Because of an Article in Spectrum Magazine, Inventory updates that we have submitted to news groups (like this one), and notification to our previous customer base, it has caused individuals from all over the planet ... literally ... to buy Large Quantitites in order to hedge against the inevitable. The purpose of this update is to give those in this newsgroup interested in Nixie Clocks the opportunity to get these tubes while they are still available ...the main interest was originally from you! We had approx. 1,000 tubes remaining when we last counted, now we have fewer than 700. All sockets have been COMPLETELY WIPED OUT.

Since we are the ONLY KNOWN SOURCE of B-7971 Nixies, this should definitely be taken seriously if you are planning a nixie project, need spare tubes for your existing clock, or think you may be mass producing clocks, etc...

For those who have not yet heard of our source, some information we have provided before is available below as well as our link:

Any questions, please Contact the Webmaster at snipped-for-privacy@usmintquarters.com and we will be happy to answer them. Thank You.

The link for more information and prices on the remaining tubes go to:

Thank You.

Reply to
USMintQuarters.com