Geiger Counter Circuit

Greetings,

I would like to locate a construction article published in Popular Mechanics magazine in the early to mid 1950's.

The article describes a battery-powered geiger counter made using a GM tube and a subminiature vacuum tube audio amplifier.

Any help locating the article or just the schematic would be appreciated.

Thanks, Peter

Reply to
Peter Putnam

Nuts & Volts magazine printed such a project much more recently...2004 approximately. I don't subscribe to the web version, so I can't search their archive. You might try yourself, or visit a public library.

Reply to
webpa

JeffM