FW800 - SATA bridge?

. to make custom media enclosure.

Minimum external interface is FW800. Can have SATA & USB also.

Looking for recommendation (not pages of Google results -- those I can get myself).

Either a product you've had good results with or a hardware distributor you've had good experience with.

Thanks.

Reply to
Paul Conners

get=20

I have several external enclosures with various interfaces. What combination would you like? Then i can look at the relevant enclosures.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Prefer FW 800, USB externally, with SATA internally (or whatever the most recent specification of SATA is now...).

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul Conners

enclosures.

most=20

OK i will look through my stuff and see which chips are used.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

enclosures.

most=20

High performance; USB3 + SATA 3: Unit one, Diablotek, asmedia ASM1051 Unit two, Filemate, VLI VL700-04

Standard performance; USB 2 SATA 2" Unit one, imicro, that i cannot read the chip markings.

Oh well.

Reply to
josephkk