FS: Mercury Relays

Our club is trying to help in an estate . We are trying to dispose of the following: Mercury-wetted relays 8 Ea. SPDT 110 VAC coil Mfr: C. P. Clare & Co., of Chicago Octal (tube-type) base Model: HSG 1009 Marked "high speed" If anyone is interested, make us a reasonable offer plus postage for one, several, all, etc. Would think the mailing weight would be about a pound.

73 Walt (N4GL)(peronal: penguino/at/atlantic/dot/net)
Reply to
Walter Treftz