FS: I-DEAS Master Series Mechanical Engineering software from SDRC (now EDS)

For Sale: I-DEAS Master Series Mechanical Engineering software from SDRC (now EDS).

SDRC I-DEAS Master Series software, engineering package, with 1 seat of engineering and 2 seats of drafting. Master Series 3 Intel-WinNT, includes sketching, solid modeling, finite element modeler and solver, and drafting.

New seats cost over $30,000 each, while this upgrade is available for ~ $12,000 from SDRC (now EDS).

Software is fully transferable and upgradeable.

Now at auction on eBay at the following link:

To purchase or for more information, call 856-722-5073, or contact snipped-for-privacy@gorca.com .

For more information, go to the link:

Joe Connell

I'm daily having to deal with 20Mbytes of junk newsgroup email virii and spam. Why should I have to put up with this same rubbish also turning up on the newsgroups?. Is nothing sacred anymore?. Does there no more exist any standards of personal taste and decency?. Does the whole world now revolve around people who's sole motivation is in lining their pockets without regard to other peoples quality of life?. Where's old-fashioned morality, human empathy and common courtesy gone to?.

Reply to
John Jardine

Hey there, I agree. I have only just recently learned to use newsgroups, and now my email account (a usually private account) is being targeted by advertising email. I recieve finacial institute and real estate email. I guess the internet is a conceptual cybernetic jungle and there are dangers that must be risked when navigating and exploring. LT.

EDS).

on

Reply to
Luke Tracey