Free Magazzines - Radio Electronics/Electronics Now/Poptronics/Nuts & Volts

Currently on a shelf I have full subscriptions of Jan97-Oct03 of Electronics Now/Poptronics/Nuts & Volts that are all in very good condition that I am just not using. Free to whomever wants them as long as they pay for shipping or pick them up. I am in NW PA (Erie area) if you are interested in picking them up. I know there are years back into the 80's as well into the Radio Electronics years as well, but they are up in the attic somewhere. If yo are interested in these I can dig them up over the next few weeks.

Let me know if anyone is interested - they are great for hobby reading, reference, and the projects are interesting as well. I just don't use them anymore so they might as well go to someone who will.

Let me know if anyone is interested - this addy is active.

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
Greg Baumgratz

I am interested in those nuts&volts, which I love. contact me and let me know how much it's going to be to ship to 75006 TX, unless it's unreasonable I will take them!

Reply to
James Douglas