FREE Information Seminar

Hi there Canadian Immigration Consultancy will have a FREE Information Seminar Schedule on How to become an Independent Immigrant in Canada at our Main Office. We will also introduce the New Simplified Application Process for federal skilled workers and business immigrants that come into force last September 1, 2006.

Venue : Canadian Immigration Consultancy (Main Office) Uniwide Coastal Mall, Tambo Paranque City Date : October 7, 2006 Time : 10:00 A.M.

Come and join us, invite your friends and your family to attend and know their commitment to their family and career future for a better life. (Bring your resume for evaluation purposes)

We help people realized their dreams! We are hoping we can help you too. Have a nice day, more power & God bless always.

Ms. Lyn Negrosa CIC Consultant

Canadian Immigration Consultancy Manila Office Voice Phone (632) 879-0214 Fax Phone (632) 879-0216 E-mail Address: snipped-for-privacy@go2canada.com / snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

"Your decision in life are not mine to make nor to judge, I can only support you, encourage you and help you when you ask."

Reply to
Lyn

You'll still wind up driving a cab at midnight even if you are a doctor or an engineer.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson