Free Filter Software Just Ask and You Shall Receive

Hello All Good Technical Folks;

For you Electronic hobbyist.

I have compiled software which should run on Win Xp or Vista as a 32 bit program which calculates values of C and R for the following type of filter:

ONLY Active Butterworth N=8 Gain = x1 Q = 1/SQR(2) Stages = 4 LOW PASS for Anti Alize seismic purposes Choose your own component values or let the program choose the component values for you.

I will email to you or anyone as a self extracting RAR file just send me a personal email to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com and I request I send you this Self Extracting EXE file as an attachment.

Contains three files .BAS .BMP .EXE which after entering data will generate six results being STAGE1.bmp Stage2.bmp Stage3.bmp Stage4.bmp Summary.bmp Summary.TXT

It is possible to get erroneous results but that will be evident by resistor values of zero or much greater than expected.

Read the included PowerBasic source file prior to use.

No obligation or charges Since I do this only for fun.

No spyware or malware or anything like that will originate from me.

I do not live for anything but electronics/science/technology. This program is only for the experienced kit/project builder.

Counter intelligence operatives requested not to apply. For thou art the enemy forever and forever.

TaTa; geoff

Reply to
Geoffrey