Flyback TV and Monitor Transformers

Anyone have the pin outs for fly back transformers I am trying to learn what the 1 -10 serious of pins, so I can build a how output power supply.

---------- Sent via SPRACI -

- Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Reply to
BWilliam

output power supply.

It would help a lot to know the specific part in question, but please be aware that such things are rarely standardized. Most of the major manufacturers would either make their own, or have them made to a custom spec.

And a flyback is not something that you can easily build a power supply around, anyway...

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers