Faulty BenQ FP72G Monitor

I have a SP72G BenQ Monitor which worked fin for 3 years until one day when I switched it on and it displayed teh BenQ Logo for a second and then faded out in a series of colours before switching off. If I try to switch it back on it does the same but a lot faster. I guess it maybe a faulty compnent overheating but can not see any visible signs of burn out etc..

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Reply to
Shane van Ingen