FA: Service manuals: Your choice of about 500

Up for auction: Service manuals: Your choices out of about 500

or search for items from tom_gootee

Also available at:

(Online manuals catalog)

Thomas P. Gootee

This to me, unless I'm missing something, seem like a rather crazy auction.

Lemme see if I have this correct, you bid a certain price, and if you're one of the lucky winners you receive manuals valued at up to half of what you have bid.

Not only that, but the prices of the individual manuals are not listed in the auction ad, so if you were to bid $50 and the cheapest manual on the list was priced at $50, you would receive nothing. This doesn't seem to make much sense.

I'm sure that I've missed some sort of a critical point in all of this, else nobody would bid on your auction, but what am I missing or misunderstand?

Harry C.

Reply to
Harry Conover