FA: 1 Day Left - Vintage Chips, Docs - 8080, 1702, 2114, 2708, Systems Manual, etc.

Hi...I have various eBay auctions underway (only 1-day left) that relate to some vintage-1970 semiconductor chips, microprocessors and books. Many of these old chips are used in early computer, video games, pinball machines, etc. All are rather hard to find today. Here's a list of some of the auctions. I hope you will take a look at any that interest you. If you have any questions, just use the "Ask Seller a Question" link available from any of these auctions...

Thanks and Good Luck...

Original 8080 Microprocessor Manual & BUGBOOK

8080 (2) and 8080 Support Chipsets...

2708's (PROM) 8K Bit UVEPROM

1702's (PROM) 256 Byte EPROM (Intel's First E-PROM!)

2114's (RAM) 1K x 4 bits

Larry