Export MP3 player, Voice recorder & others

Hi,

Our MP3 Players series, CD & MP3-CD Player series, Micro Cassette Recorders, Memo Cassette Recorders series. We are a Manufacturer/Exporter in Hong Kong. We are looking for International Traders, Importers, Agents, Wholesalers and also direct sales to worldwide. Please take times come to see at our WebSite;

Yours Very Truly, Market Promotor

Reply to
Promote