Equations for flyback convertor - derive help.

I found this excellent design procedure for flyback SMPS:

Beautiful equations! But I'd like to see the derivations. I could proceed upto a certain point, but when VRO came, I faltered.

Any leads (books, links etc.) ?

Mike

Reply to
siliconmike

google on

TI/Unitrode Seminar Series Erickson Power Electronics flyback converter models etc etc Paul Mathews

Reply to
Paul Mathews

Not exactly what you asked for but this software tool is awesome and free!

Reply to
Charles Schuler