EPROM Picture Editor

Hi, I am looking for a software, wherein I could change the picture in my eprom chips.

Basically, I want to change splash screen of my VCD / DVD player.

I would also by obliged, if someone could suggest a software, where I could replace the present LOGO / Splash screen to something which I like.

I need a very very cheap solution of FREE :)

Thanking you in advance.

Reply to
Bhavesh

You don't say what type of EPROM it is. Try a web search for "low cost EPROM programmer".

Reply to
CWatters