Electronics project blog?

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a community projects site for electronics projects. What I'm thinking is something where anyone can start a project page, and have an interface like SourceForge for tasks and file releases, but with a blog style front page so we can read all the latest happenings in cronological order (with pics).

Anyone run across something like this?

Regards

Nigel

Reply to
skauch

No. Sounds like something Hams would do, though. Good idear. AutoCAD has a collaboration facility but I'm not sure that would help. I think using a Linux server with CVS (if members are going to actually submit revisions for review) on it would do the trick and Tortoise is a free CVS client that runs in winders and Linux. You'd need to set up an SSL secure telnet to the server for everyone.

I never paid attention to the SourceForge interface, but web stuff should be easy enough to integrate.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Check out