electronic project

i am a third year student in the field of electronics and i am supposed to invent an innovative project to get my dimploma. anyone knows any sites which i can rely on and if anyone have some ideas of what would be an innovative project pls i would be pleased to get your opinion

Reply to
mizzi27

If you can't think of a project on your own, you are in the wrong field of study.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

is a collection of such items.

The Time Fountain is particularly popular.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Wireless doorbell? Pingpong ball shooter using a vacuum cleaner?

But seriously OP, you shouldn't be asking these questions. An inventor invents, although admittedly the term is tainted, since most of the inventors in history copied someone else. Look at Bell and the telephone..

Some sort of embedded/electronic project would be good to impress the examiners as an all rounder. They love originality, and particularly something that interests them, and is neatly and clearly presented.

I'd love a mobile phone jammer. Hate the things. Only has to have a range of about 10 metres just so that I don't have to listen to the arrogant twerps on the train.

Reply to
Alison

It wouldn't help. Studies have shown that the most annoying calls aren't being made to anyone - they're just made to aggrandise the 'caller'.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

How about a device that gives me the correct lottery numbers before the drawing?

That's what I need.

Reply to
JW

I have just found a site with lots of really excellent project ideas:

Give it a try. I'm sure you have great results!

Reply to
6502Dude

Whichever project you choose, if your professor gives you a passing grade and you get a "dimploma" with abysmal writing skills like this, your school has done a disservice to the art and science of electronics.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

I'll give you a real doozy! Develop a digital measurement system for granite and marble countertops. This system would connect to a notebook computer, or some such. The software would provide a visual display of the pieces and the dimensions. Back at the shop, the file would be used to control the machine that cuts the granite.

Now, this task is done via a tedious templating process.

If you could pull this off, you might be set for life.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Grammar criticised by a top poster - that's novel!

Reply to
ian field

I think you have missed the whole point of the exercise mizzi - it is you that have to invent the device, not us. If you cannot do it then you shouldn't graduate

David

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

Michael A. Terrell ( snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net) ha scritto:

::: i am a third year student in the field of electronics and i am supposed ::: to invent an innovative project to get my dimploma. anyone knows any ::: sites which i can rely on and if anyone have some ideas of what would ::: be an innovative project pls i would be pleased to get your opinion

:: If you can't think of a project on your own, you are in the wrong :: field of study.

Cool!

Reply to
SBS