Dyson - how to access?

LOL! :)

Then again, CD players use UltraSecurity (tm) Evil-Mutated-Torx . Go figure .

-A

Reply to
Andre

tool"?

I believe they are allowed if there is more than ONE screw.

Personally I think some of the rules are a little odd.

Reply to
CWatters

Duh, there are 5 screws. I guess that would take too much effort. Back to being a couch potato. :)

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Home Page:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Site Info:

Important: The email address in this message header may no longer work. To contact me, please use the Feedback Form at repairfaq.org. Thanks.

Reply to
Sam Goldwasser

The UK has a long tradition of passively accepting paternalism, which has only comparatively recently started to change.

--
Then there's duct tape ...
              (Garrison Keillor)

ROFL!

--
Then there's duct tape ...
              (Garrison Keillor)
nofr@sbhevre.pbzchyvax.pb.hx
Reply to
Fred Abse

Have you tried purchasing a shop manual?

I can remember many years ago that I bought a '61 Renault Dauphine manual from a company in the UK.

...Jim Thompson