DVI-to-Video Composite (DTV)

Hi,

Does anyone have a PIN layout for the DVI-to-Video Composite cable for HDTV? I also need the PIN layout for the SVGA-to-Composite Video cable if you have one.

Thanks.

Reply to
root/administrator

There is no PIN layout for the DVI-to-Video Composite cable for HDTV! This kind of conversion from DVI to composite video can not be done with just cable!

There is neither a PIN layout for a generic SVGA-to-Composite Video cable. You need more electronics that just piece of cable for this.

You can fidn pinouts of those different pinouts from

Tomi Engdahl (http://www.iki.fi/then/)
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tomi Holger Engdahl