DVD player hookup with webtv classic

Hello all Hope someone can help me I have been given a DVD player and find that I have to change plugs going into the Svideo on the tv If I want to switch to my webtv classic. I used a VCR all this time and now cannot use DVD player Its a nuisance to keep crawling behind tv Can the player somehow be connected to the vcr or is there some kind of a gadget I can buy? Thankyou in advance for your help Barbara

Reply to
Barbara

Go to any Radio Shack or HiFi / Video store, and ask about an audio/video switch box. Explain to them what you want to do, so that they will know the type you need.

--
JANA
_____