Current protected High Side driver available?

Although I have found many N channel devices, I cannot find a high side driver device that has internal overload protection. Is there something out there?

Thx Scott Kelley

Reply to
Scott Kelley

Something like this?

Gordon S. Hlavenka           http://www.crashelectronics.com
        If your teacher tells you to Question Authority
                      Should you do it?
Reply to
Gordon S. Hlavenka

Sorry, I missed your post. Yea, something like that, but in a single or dual device. Have found some things at International Rectifier and ST, but am trying to find something that is second sourced since this board may be in production for a long time to come.

Reply to
Scott Kelley