CRO schematic

I am currently repairing a Hung Chang 6502 Oscilloscope. The fault is a blank display. I have been through the circuitry looking for obvious signs of trouble but everything looks OK. Does anyone have any experience with these CROs? Failing that can anyone point me in the direction of a scematic for the unit please. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Stephen