Cost of a Traffic Signal ??

We really do but our gallons are proper ones not US ones (slightly bigger)

(Don't take "proper" to be an attack on US V UK, I couldn't handle any more of that in this newsgroup there has been too much of late)

Reply to
Mjolinor

A lot of original cost of building roads is not even paid by taxes, but paid by home builders. That means some of my house payment (or rent) is for paying off road building costs.

I have heard a few claiming that road costs are less than fuel taxes... maybe just the costs of maintaining and building state and national highways, but definitely not roads in general! (And certainly I think it's fair to use road taxes to help mass transit reduce traffic and road wear, and how about then some - research into pollution-reduction technology, etc.)

Don Klipstein

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:57:52 -0000, "Mjolinor" Gave us:

Which I stated at the beginning of the post. I'm not talking about some trolley service or reduced scale rail.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:31:22 -0700, Mark Fergerson Gave us:

No, dipshit... I meant aptitude. Your lame ass declaring that one has to "cover one's own ass" is a proof that you do not have the aptitude for the law or political atmosphere that surrounds the subject. You are an abject retard.

I misspelled nothing, dipshit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:31:22 -0700, Mark Fergerson Gave us:

You're an idiot. Offering a bet on a pure unknown is a sure proof.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:31:22 -0700, Mark Fergerson Gave us:

You're a goddamned idiot. boy. My blood pressure is fine.

Your a goddamned idiot, AND you're clueless.

Yes.

You're a goddamned idiot, boy.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:31:22 -0700, Mark Fergerson Gave us:

You consistently act like a fuking retard. I hope with great pains.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:10:40 -0500, "Mark Jones" Gave us:

I ride hard to every destination. I am always pushing the limit of the current riding circumstances.

How inaccurate. 15 minutes of running burns more than 50 calories.

Jogging... less... but running... no. Bad numbers.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:19:12 GMT, "Thinker" Gave us:

Bullshit, ya fuking retard. The roads are owned by ALL taxpayers, not just auto owners. Monies taken in for registrations, and DLs go into the general fund.

MOST states give bicycles vehicular status. Does your wee wittle bwain have any grasp of the meaning of that term?

It means ALLOWED TO BE ON ANY PUBLIC ROADWAY. The only roads not permitted are high speed freeways that have no safe roadside bike travel provision.

Bone UP, ya retarded puke that should not even be allowed to drive AT ALL!

Reply to
DarkMatter

I have every message containing the words "twit", "retard", and "dumbass" automatically blacklisted...

Reply to
Mark Jones

That should take care of every "contribution" from DM.

--
"I expect history will be kind to me, since I intend to write it."
                                                                   - Winston

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:49:49 +0000, Paul Burridge Gave us:

You're both idiots.

Reply to
DarkMatter

is a

I find it interesting the lack of creativenes in TrollMatter's flames. Everyone he flames is a "retard", "dipshit", "needs a broomstick in the ass", "twit" and "dumbass". Eliminating these words from his posts and there is nothing left but adverbs and prepositions. Maybe riding that cycle and breathing those fumes have done permant damage here????

Reply to
Ross Mac

nice, took me a minute to figure it out.

Reply to
123.bam

So, Do you?

I've got ten bucks that says you do. ;-}

Cheers! Rich

DarkMatter wrote:

Reply to
Rich Grise

What an inspired plan! I wish I'd thought of it! %-}

Cheers! Rich

DarkMatter wrote:

Rich Grise

Not to worry, DorkMaster. Just ask Dilbert. They're ALL idiots.

So What? That doesn't mean I'm going to ride my bike with blinders on because I believe all the stupid drivers _should_ be off the road. Reality doesn't work that way. At least, not in my experience.

Cheers! Rich

DarkMatter wrote:

Reply to
Rich Grise

Even more intertesting he had to post _five_ (so far) separate replies to get all his venom out. Must have touched a few nerves.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:04:22 -0700, Mark Fergerson Gave us:

Yer an idiot.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Six. Wanna go for seven?