computer controlled switch

I'm looking for a switching device that has 4 or more TNC inputs and one TNC output. I want to be able to have a computer talk to this device and select which of the 4 inputs will be connected to the output. Does anyone know of a specific device that does this or something similar? It is essentially just a computer controlled switch.

Thank you.

Reply to
mike7411

A tree structure of 3 coax relays should do what you want driven by three lines on the parallel port suitably buffered to take the coil current. You will need an external power supply too.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

See e-bay item 260031360065

You will need some TNC to SMA adapters or cables.

(It is not me selling that item but it is a good price. If you buy from this guy, make sure he ships them to you in the original boxes to protect them from damage.)

Chris

Reply to
Chris Jones

yes i know of a device