Complex Modulation

applications?

phase modulation (PM(AM*FM)) -> actional modulation (AM(h) = h') amplitude modulation (AM(v)) -> potential modulation (PM(u) = u') frequency modulation (FM(f)) -> durential modulation (DM(t) = t')

Now broaden the bandwidth.

Hold stint constant, vary the span -> locential modulation (LM(s) = s') pattern modulation (PtM(AM*LM)) -> solutional modulation (SM(k) = k')

Hold work constant, vary the heft -> inertial modulation (IM(m) = m') mobility/impedanse modulation (MM(AM/IM)) -> celerational modulation (CM(c) = c')

=> gradial mode (g(u/s) = u')

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Benj

impedanse is Latin, not English.

F = p' = m/t/t s + m/t s/t + m s/t/t

I'm not a he, shitwit.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

--
Whatever it is, you're posting in English and the correct term is
'impedance'.

I doubt that she is little.

Bob

--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein

Reply to
Bob Cain

I'm a'posting in many speakkas. "impedance" is not correct in any.

't-trust-folks-whose-name

I deal out what they bearn. If they are nastily dolty, I show them.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Look at the link in my GG profile for my heiht and weiht.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

--
Bearn?

Dolty?

Those are words I'm not familiar with and aren't in my Webster's
College Dictionary.

Can you say what they mean?
Reply to
John Fields

--
Those two 'g's' need to be inserted into 'heiht' and 'weiht' like
so: 'height','weight'.

I notice your name in your email addy is 'lysdexia'.  Are you
dyslexic?
Reply to
John Fields

The only speakka you're posting in is BS.

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
 singularity.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy's favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Reply to
Phineas T Puddleduck

--
But you're posting in English text, not phonics, and in English text
'impedanse' is a nonsense word.

What's a GG profile? What's heigt? What's weiht?

Bob

--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

                                             A. Einstein
Reply to
Bob Cain

Wrong:

lysdexia != dyslexia

You are retarded for saide wherefore.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

I said nothing about f=F2nics. English has nothing to do with a Latin word.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Have you noticed zero physics content in this thread due to your inability/unwillingness to utilize the common language?

Or do you even care about that? It certainly appears that your sole aim is to provoke arguments over trivialities.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

In sci.physics, John Fields

wrote on Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:06:07 -0500 :

Depends on the context. Is 'heiht' an English word, an arbitrary token, a representation of a mathematical formula? Could be all three. I'll have to reread Beowulf; turns out my copy, however, has been translated into the modern English form.

It turns out it's also the name of a company somewhere in the Middle East, probably Saudi Arabia, specializing in electrical items.

"Weiht" is the name of a viewing profile on Channel NewsAsia. I'm getting no clearer indications.

In both cases Google suggested the modern English words.

gives the following etymologies from

height O.E. hiehþu, Anglian hehþo "highest part or point, summit," from root of heah "high" + -itha Gmc. abstract noun suffix (cf. O.N. hæð, O.H.G. hohida, Goth. hauhiþa "height"). The modern pronunciation with -t not established till 18c., and heighth is still colloquial.

weight O.E. gewiht, from P.Gmc. *(ga)wekhtiz, *(ga)wekhtjan (cf. O.N. vætt, O.Fris. wicht, M.Du. gewicht, Ger. Gewicht), from *weg- (see weigh). The verb meaning "to load with weight" is attested from 1747; sense in statistics is recorded from 1901. To lose weight "get thinner" is recorded from 1961. Weight Watcher as a trademark name dates from 1960. To pull one's weight (1921) is from rowing. Weighty "important, serious, grave" is from 1489.

#191, ewill3@earthlink.net
Q: "Why is my computer doing that?"
A: "Don't do that and you'll be fine."
Reply to
The Ghost In The Machine

"it", "he" or "she" it's all irrelevant!

Benj (Who loves womyn but they don't love him...)

Reply to
Benj

--
You post as though you think you're talking.

You're not, and your efforts to punctuate text in a way that makes
you think the text will "sound right" when it's read do nothing but
confuse your audience and cause antagonism.
Reply to
John Fields

I didn't start that; Gisse, Fields, and Cain did.

The common scientific language is Latin. See the first post.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.