chipcon cc1020 problem

Hello

I have to make a simple radio link using a CC1020. I have a development kit and SmartRF 5.3 software. I have also made 2 boards with max232 just to have a level converter because the data I want to send using this link is going to be taken from PC. So I use DIO as input and DCLK as an output pin just as writen in manual.

The problem is:

I always have a strange rectangular signal on output, but not simetrical, rather stochastic. It does not depend on the data format. Even if I use Manchester or NRZ I have on the receiver the same signal (on DIO, because on NRZ and Manchester DCLK is a normal clock) I am really not sure If the TX part talks.

Do you know what to do to go on with the design, because my boss hates looking at me, when something like this happens :)

Best wishes

Piotr

Reply to
Piotrek